A. Project Funding
Up to 1997 Community Development programs were solely funded by Yayasan Suara Bhakti commercial work unit: i.e. Wisma Bahasa, and Project management. In 1997-1998 the New Zealand Embassy provided financial assistance for some of our programs.
– Providing services that stand up for marginalized people.
– Developing the knowledge, skills, and attitude of the groups by facilitating training aid and making them able to start and arrange their productive activities properly.
– Helping the groups by guiding and consulting directly and indirectly.
– Involving society in the planning, carrying out, evaluating, and development of the next program.
– Applying a holistic approach.